Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolution

So, I am declaring it here - for whomever to see - that my 2011 New Year's resolution is to write and post at least one poem/week for the whole year.
I do hope some of them are brilliant. I fully expect some of them to be rough and in need of reworking. But the point here is to JUST DO IT! Yeah, like Nike.
I am looking forward to the challenge and the ways that it will  help me grow into an art form that I really appreciate. Who knows? Maybe poems are the way for me, and novels will come later when I have more time.
Many blessings to all of us in the New Year. May our hearts be glad and our hands be offered up in service to a greater good.

All love, Cassandra

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I join in with similar resolution, to write on my blog once a week or at least 3 times a month. For similar reasons: to keep my creative juices going and also to give myself an excuse to create little pretty things and to write about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Please remember their are actual humans with feelings on the other end...civility is required.